Do you have a photo you want to publish online but find the image too Big or Too small?
Discover how really easy and simple it is to resize an image easily with Microsoft Office Picture Manager
How to Resize Image with Microsoft Picture Manger
If you have Microsoft Office Suite your are fortunate enough to already have a photo resizer on your computer. It is really quick and easy and you can have your photo images, just the way you need them. This is a tool that I use every day to crop and resize images for my social media blogs, It is a really handy tool to have on hand, if you are in need to quickly make some changes to a photo.
For this tutorial we are using Microsoft Office 2010, but any Microsoft Office Suite can be used which has the Picture Manager Utility.
1. To start the software, click start, in the search programs and files box, type in office picture manager and click ok, or press enter.
2. Once your are in Picture Manger you can scroll to the location of the images , by clicking on the Add Picture shortcut
3. When you have your pictures loaded you can select the picture you wish to crop and or resize, There are a lot of other useful tools such as auto correcting an image, and brightness and contrasts.
4. Select the photo you wish to crop, in this example we are selecting the file named seal. Then on the right hand side under where it says “Edit using these tools” Select crop
5. You will then be able to drag the corner of the images and crop it until you are happy with the cropped image.
6. Once you have cropped the image click the OK button on the right hand side
7. When your image is cropped, and you’re happy with the results, don’t forget to save your work.
8. Next if you want to resize the photo to upload to social media such as Facebook, click edit picture again, and on the right hand side click resize.
9. On the right hand side you have a few options to choose from. You can choose between Predefined values for documents, web pages, or email. Also you can choose the custom width and height of an image. In the example, I have selected Web – Large. Then you should select OK and save your file.
10. That’s It you can now do what you wish with the photo you have edited.
I hope I have helped you with this tutorial. Many of us are using the web every day to upload images to our blogs, or social media networks. Office Picture Manager is a simple tool which will allow you to edit your images quickly. If you have found this article to be useful please like and share with your friends. What are your experiences with Picture Manager, do you Like it, or Hate it? Have your say by leaving your comments below.